Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Returning the favor

My friends have linked my blog to some posts they have made, so it is only right I give them credit too. Here are their blog addresses:

Dan always has something that will make you want to go, "Hmmmm."

http://beaconse.blogspot.com/

Shelley's blog is a must read. She always gives great comments and sometimes gives some advice. If you know her well enough you will be able to read the advice between the lines she's typed. Perry will once in awhile sneak in a post, but that's just Perry, he IS a sneak ;)

http://whatifitdid.com/

I'm sure you will enjoy both blogs and be glad you stopped by.

Enjoy my picutres Dan!

Photobucket

I wish I was the brick on this August day!

Photobucket

Oh, yeah, I'm bad.

Photobucket

Thee Man, what else can I say?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Did I type this? If not, I should've. I feel the same way...and they can say whatever they want about Bobby Knight, I'm still a fan.

Dan Kovert said...

Stewart needs a haircut!

By the way, how many other thugs do you know of have been put on probation BEFORE the Cup season even begins?

You know I wouldn't tease you if I didn't love ya, right?