Friday, January 09, 2009

A New Friend

Last night Ric, Patrick and I had the opportunity to attend a seminar in Clarksville. From the beginning of the presentation we were captivated with the speakers. The first lady to speak was Carolyn McKee. She was awesome! You could tell she was a 'people person', and loved her job. She made us feel comfortable and right at home.

At the end of the presentation I told her what a blessing she was to me and my family. If everything goes according to my plans, I will continue to see Carolyn on a weekly basis. I'm excited about making a new friend and feel blessed by meeting Carolyn McKee!

There were to other gentlemen who spoke to us last night. One was Mr. Hamilton, but I don't recall the second man's name. They, too, loved their profession, and it showed by the way they spoke to us.

I have lots to do before I go back and meet with Carolyn again, but I will write more in the near future of my plans and my visits with her.

Thanks Carolyn!

No comments: