Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 is now history, and today we welcome and start a new year. Seems like the entire year has simply flew by and now it's starting all over again. I haven't made any new year resolutions for '09, and haven't made any for several years. If I decide I want to do something, I will just do it, not necessarily start it because it's a new year.

I'm blessed with a great family and awesome friends who are very supportive. They should know how much they mean to me, as I've sent best wishes to the important ones and have let them know I love every one of them.

In a couple weeks I will begin taking more classes at Ivy Tech, that will last for several months. I will have to work that into my overloaded schedule. I can't wait to begin my exciting, new adventure to see what doors open for me.

Before we know it, 2009 will be a memory. We should live each moment as if it's our last and make the most of every situation and not sweat the unimportant things. My blessings are abundant, and hopefully they will continue into the new year!

Happy New Year!

No comments: