Thursday, May 08, 2008

The winners are...

Tomorrow at 2:00 is the big day. The booster scholarship committee will be meeting to select the winners from the senior class for the $500 scholarship the booster club gives to a senior boy athlete and a senior girl athlete. In my previous post I made reference to questions I was going to ask to help me better determine the successful candidate.

Well, that isn't going to happen as the Seniors have left for their senior trip and none of the candidates will be available. I was hoping to see how our future responded to some pressure, an interview with peers and some spontaneous questioning and answering. Guess I will just have to choose the best candidate from their applications.

I will post at a later date on who the committee chose as the winners. I don't want to jinks my picks by naming them too early, but I will let you know if the rest of the committee likes my choices.

No comments: