Saturday, March 29, 2008

Water, water and more water.

Maybe a little behind with this post...but better late than never.

I love Mother Nature pictures. Recently, she thought she would catch us up with the drought we were facing since last summer.

This is a picture of the train track that crosses the river just south of Crothersville and north of Austin:



I went back later that afternoon and got this shot:



On my way to Seymour on Wednesday I captured this photo just south of the Pines:



That same afternoon, on the way back to Crothersville I got this shot on US 31:






The house that is located south of the river between Crothersville and Austin looked like this at 10 a.m.:



Going back at 4 p.m. you can see the water rose to cover the foundation of the house:



I heard the family had to be rescued by boat from the house.


This shot was taken on US 31 during the afternoon:

No comments: