Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break in Florida

Patrick and I left on March 20th at 7 a.m. to go to Hollywood, Florida. We have spent the last nine days in Hollywood, Ft Lauderdale, Tampa and Orlando. I'm thinking I can't wait till retirement to spend a longer time there. I missed my husband and friends (in that order) here in Indiana while I was gone, but it is nice to be back home to see them, but I'm already dreaming of being back there.

For the last nine days I have spent day and night with my parents. I have another reason now to be thankful I'm married, have a family of my own and a home I can call my own! I guess I should just stop the story there. If you are reading this and think you require more of the story and you've got my number...give me a call.

In my previous post I mentioned I love Mother Nature pictures. Well I had to add a few of my favorites to my blog for everyone to enjoy. Each time I look at these it amazes me how God created such beauty.

This photo was taken on Wednesday, March 26, 2008. Looking east out over the ocean, the sun is coming up:



Looking north from the beach at Hollywood. North is Ft Lauderdale. A pier can be seen in the foreground. The sun was shinning bright with a cooling northeast breeze...ahhhh:



Tuesday morning view from our apartment as the sun comes up over the trees:




Another sunrise pic from Wednesday morning:



Thanks God!

No comments: