Saturday, March 08, 2008

More photos of spring

This morning it was close to a white out. The snow had fallen over night and accumulated to about 9 inches. Everything was covered with a fresh white blanket of the fluffy white stuff and it was still continuing to fall from the sky.

This picture is looking west from my home.

Photobucket

My neighbor, Blane, has a huge evergreen in his front yard.

Photobucket

The post office says, "Neither rain, sleet, or snow will keep them from doing their job!" I got my mail today (with bills of course!) and the post office was open! Great job to Carolyn and her crew!

Photobucket
Traveling down Moore Street this morning before it was plowed. Again, it's rather white! :-)

Photobucket

This afternoon, Ric makes it home from working all day and gets out the equipment to move the pretty white stuff. Once we start moving it from the driveways, it is melting.

Photobucket

This picture is from this afternoon, looking west at the sunset on March 8, 2008. As you can see, it is alot different from the first picture above.

Photobucket

And finally, I am thinking (hoping) by the time I get back from Florida I will be setting here, sipping on some lemonade, watching my humming birds feed, smelling the fresh cut grass, griping 'cause it is so hot!

Photobucket

No comments: