Saturday, March 08, 2008

I love spring time!

This time of year is great. The snowy weather makes for some great pictures. I am nowhere near the photographer my bff Shelley is, but this kind of weather makes it easy to capture some great shots.

I think the birds are trying to figure out what is going on? They looked a little confused just sitting there on the branches of this bush. They looked a little 'fluffy' I guess they had their winter coats on:

Photobucket

This is a picture of my bird house and bird feeders. If I had bird feed in the feeders, I don't think the birds could get to it! Also, the thermometer says 20 degrees!

Photobucket

This is a picture of our home on March 8, 2008 at 10:00 a.m.

Photobucket

I love driving in this weather and just looking at the beautiful scenery. I guess with all the white covering it makes everything look pretty and clean. As I turned north on Highway 31, this was the scene:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Nine and a half inches and I'm tickled to death!
(but I have hair, ha, ha, ha, Sparrow Cat)

Photobucket


And last but not least is our local funeral home. The last place I will be:

Photobucket

No comments: