Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What did I tell you?

A couple blogs ago I made a reference to my name and not liking it. Let me give you an example. This is a quote from Harold Michael's blog at http://thepinesonline.com/whatiscookin/

"In response to a Shelley’s blog entry that was responding to Alisha’s blog entry…I am responding with this blog entry. (whew, that was confusing)"

Notice the 'H' in my name??? Ugh!

I love reading Harold Michael's blog and trying out his new recipes. Tonight, when I clicked on my desktop link to his blog sight, thinking I'd find out what he did this weekend...maybe another 72 hour long catering ordeal, or another family vacation, or something exciting to read about...what do I see?

The dreaded 'H' in my name...

Oh, well...

Don't worry Harold, I'll continue to read What's Cookin'

No comments: