Wednesday, October 01, 2008

700

What a busy week! For the last couple weeks I've met my self coming and going quite often...between hair appointments, a nail appointment, a park board meeting, church meeting, volleyball games, work, grocery shopping, a sorority meeting, softball games, etc. it's been something every single night. I thought I was slowing down, but sometimes it seems I don't know how too!

I've had time to squeeze in a few glimises of the late news on the television, seen the president's speach on the 'bail out' and heard all sorts of responses to the plan. I have several different opinions and wonder where all the concern was when I needed help, or bailed out of a few of my close calls!

I'm not going to waste time blogging about the plan, or give my opinions to the mess our country is in, or who's fault I think it is, or who's to blame. My mind goes back to a recent email I received from a good friend of mine a few days ago...it was one of those 'get to know you better' emails with 10 - 30 questions. The question that caught my eye was, "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

I bet your answer today isn't the same answer you had 365 days ago! It will be interesting to see where we are all at ONE year from now...let alone 10!

No comments: