Monday, October 27, 2008

Pop (less)

At the end of September I thought I would try an experiment to see if I could go for one whole month without drinking any soda pop. The first 10-12 days went pretty smoothly, then I guess I started having withdrawls or something.

I did manage to keep it out of my mind for the next 15 days, and so far, as of the 27th of October I have managed to remain without a diet pepsi, pepsi, big red, sprite, orange, or root beer for almost the entire month.

I think I've got this thing whipped now. Only 4 days left.

I'm now trying to figure out what I can add to my list to do differently for the month of November.

Maybe I will try to walk for 30 minutes, ever day, on the treadmill!

1 comment:

Dan Kovert said...

I once bet my kids $5 each that I could go an entire year without drinking soda. I lasted 9 months, took a sip of Diet Coke, paid my kids $5 each and then went another three months without drinking soda. Keep up the good work, Alisa!