Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bugged?

Today Patrick and I had an appointment in a nearby city. As I pulled into the parking lot there wasn't very many parking spots to choose from. Once I found one and pulled the truck into the parking slot, we couldn't believe what we seen!

Photobucket

We went to our appointment and much to our surprise, when we came back out to get into our vehicle, the buggy vehicle was still parked beside us. Patrick wanted my iPhone to take another picture.

Photobucket

It keeps getting worse...

Photobucket

and finally...

Photobucket

This car was full of larva, adult carcass, small and large and every size in between! I don't know if they car had spent most of it's days in a barn or where, but I think I would be a bit afraid to drive it thinking something would be crawling up my back or in my pant legs! Ewww!

I couldn't believe it. Patrick wanted to wait around to see who the vehicle belonged too, but I was afraid to!

No comments: