Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Another Christmas holiday has come and gone. All my decorations are put up in storage until next year. I still have my 80+ Christmas cards arranged on my china hutch to look at every once in a while. So many different ones to view with pictures of presents, to Santa Claus, to the Wise Men, wreaths, and Baby Jesus.
Different greetings from wishing you and yours a joyous holiday, blessings at Christmas time, warm wishes for the coming year, peace, joy, and harmony, best wishes and happy new year! Disney, Hallmark, Dayspring, American Greetings, Creative Presence, and Abbey Press just to name a few of the card makers. Everything so different, yet everything the same. My wish for you is for an incredible Christmas and an unbelievable New Year!

No comments: