Thursday, November 04, 2010

Which Direction?

Traveling through the country can be an adventure. As Patrick and I made our way around the country roads, not sure where we were going, or what was around the next turn, we was a little disappointed when we seen...

This was somewhere south of county road 1000 south and west of county road 900 east. I told Patrick I thought we could climb the rock with our 4-wheelers and keep our tires on the new beams for bridge floor, but he didn't want to attempt it!

We turned around and headed to the other side of the county and ended up finding this barn as we traveled east on county road 525 south.

If I knew how to paint, I'd by a canvas and painting supplies and make an oil painting of this picture. Since I don't know how, I'll just enjoy the picture!

It was freezing cold everyday we rode and I never seemed to wear enough clothes!

We enjoyed our trek through the country roads of southern Indiana and look forward to doing it again....soon!

No comments: