Monday, November 29, 2010

Happiness

Today was the start of the kindergarten students learning the letter D. A few weeks ago, Holly, one of the teachers for our youth, asked me to make some of my ding dongs for the kids. Of course I could not turn down a chance to do some more baking!

Holly told me they needed 48 cupcakes for the kindergarteners, teachers and helpers. So this morning, Patrick and I took in 57 cupcakes for everyone to share, and of course learn more about the letter D!

I was happy to do it for Holly and also Mary Jo who also asked for some of the special treats! I got the biggest and best surprise after school today. Holly stopped by after school to bring me back my bakeware AND a special gift for me!


Holly said the kids were even more excited with the letter D and the ding dong cupcakes!

I'm happy with what the kids made for me!

Funny how the littlest things make your day!

No comments: