Friday, November 19, 2010

Stress Reliever

After a long week at work I'm always looking for something to get my mind off of the stress. Sometimes, just spending time in my kitchen baking delicious meals or desserts of recipes I've found. Sometimes I like to curl up in a blanket with a good magazine or book. Shopping always helps and sometimes, if the weather cooperates, it's relaxing to gas up the 4-wheeler and take a drive through the country...



A couple weeks ago Patrick and I took a stress relieving trip to the 'bottoms'. Patrick thought it was so funny because he could stand in the river and not get wet.


I have this weekend planned out already and it involves tons of stress relaxing events. Baking, riding, shopping, reading, etc. I'll make sure to share my experiences with you in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Awesome photo of Patrick!