Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thoughts...

I've not been ignoring my blog lately...I have alot on my mind. Friends, family, former co-workers, neighbors and Paul Graupe have been on my mind lately.

Paul is the missing Austin man people have been looking for the past couple weeks. I went to school and graduated with Paul in 1978. Sort of lost track with him, as most do once you graduate.

When I started working for the Town in the 90's, I started seeing Paul again when he'd come in to pay his utility bill. It was the same Paul I hadn't seen for years. Kind, generous, and always worried about how everyone else was doing.

I was shocked to hear and see the information of the missing Austin man the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. This couldn't be the same Paul I knew. Sure enough it was.

This is a picture that has been posted on several blogs, facebook pages, and on the news. Look closely. If you know his whereabouts, or know anything about his disappearance, please call the police!

Photobucket

My prayers will continue for Paul and his family.

No comments: