Thursday, December 24, 2009

Favorite Time of the Year!

I love this time of year and I also love shopping on Christmas Eve. Ric and I have always went to the stores on Christmas Eve. We never need anything, yet we still go to enjoy the people.

For the last 15 years we have taken Patrick. Now, like us, he enjoys his shopping experience almost as much as we do!

When we left the home this morning, this is what I saw:

Photobucket

Almost a roll over!

As we continued to Clarksville it kept rolling:

Photobucket

Tada! 100,000 miles!

Photobucket

Whew! What a ride!!

Photobucket

Finally we arrived to our destination to begin our shopping:

Photobucket

Once inside there was several in line to see Santa and give him their last minute requests. Some weren't too happy to tell him what they wanted...

Photobucket

...while others brought along their beloved pets:

Photobucket

I really wish I could have read Santa's mind in the above photo!

Ric was involved in some last minute shopping...

Photobucket

...and it looks like he thinks he's found a bargain:

Photobucket

Patriots vs Colts??? Both of these guys look a little confused with their surroundings:

Photobucket

We took a little breather:

Photobucket

A few of my favorite shots:

Photobucket

This one is for Shelley:

Photobucket

and a much better angle:

Photobucket

He's off shopping again:

Photobucket

...then back for a rest:

Photobucket

Sometimes I would really like to know what he's thinking:

Photobucket

And finally...

Photobucket

...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: