Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Up!

When I came home Thursday evening, my son had a surprise for me! Last year we had went Christmas shopping at the Clarksville Bass Pro Shop and noticed their trees. My husband and son took notes of a particular one that caught their eye.

If you know my husband and son, you know they love to hunt and fish. It doesn't matter if it's cold outside, rainy weather, snow on the ground, or 99 degrees with the sun bearing down. Day or night, they will hunt or fish if they have a spare moment.

So, since you know that,this should make sense to you:

Photobucket

Patrick calls it our 'Red Neck' Christmas tree. Notice the bobbers, shot gun shells and the angel, err, the Red Man camo hat on the top, and yes, that is a fish strainer as the garland!

I can just hear Patrick telling my grandchildren about his red neck tree when he was a child! Ahhh, the memories!

No comments: