Friday, July 04, 2008

Pictures of relaxation

This is a picture of our indoor pool at Econo Lodge in Pigeon Forge:

Photobucket

I do not like indoor pools, not in July anyhow. To me it is just like a large hot water bathtub. Swimming is an outdoor sport in July. Now if there was a foot of snow outside and -10 degrees, I'd be in the large bathtub, not when it's 90 degrees outside!

Here is where I swim:

Photobucket

Patrick and Ric are feeding the ducks that expect to be fed when the people are around. The water is cool in the river, which makes the 90 degree weather not so bad!

This photo was taken after 8:30 p.m. Econo Lodge has several picnic tables along the river with charcoal grills located by the tables. Tomorrow I will be grilling some juicy hamburgers, feeding the ducks and enjoying the sunshine...OUTSIDE!

Photobucket

Check back for more pictures of our vacation ;-)

No comments: