Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Times

We left the Econo Lodge on Monday morning after being there since Thursday evening. I was ready to leave Friday morning, but I hadn't talked Ric into it yet. So, on Sunday afternoon when Ric mentioned calling Hidden Mountain Resorts, I couldn't dial the number fast enough. If you ever come to Tennessee make sure to check out the cabins here. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here and be relaxed the whole time. Their website is www.hiddenmountain.com

We are staying in cabin number 4075, which is almost to the top of the mountain. It is an interesting but beautiful drive to our cabin. I will post some pictures on my blog when I get back home. I'm typing this with my iPhone and I dont have the time to put in the effort to post the photos at this time. I'm too busy relaxing ;-)

This is our third time in two years to stay here and i have already picked out our cabin I'd like to rent for next years summer vacation. Today Patrick and I are setting by the pool listening to a great radio station, i103.5. It is better than 106.1 at home! They are playing some great rock n roll and the other sun bathers are asking Patrick to "turn it up!"

We have to leave Friday morning to head back to reality. Patrick has a baseball game in Madison Friday evening so we have to be there for the team! Our plans are to be packed tonight, get up in the morning, shower and be on the road before 9.

Check back soon, I'll have some great pictures posted!

No comments: