Sunday, July 06, 2008

Football in the parking lot

Tonight is our last night at Econo Lodge (YIPPIE!) Tomorrow were are headed to a cabin in Hidden Mountain and for me it won't come quick enough. Patrick had fun our last night here. Ric and Patrick went down stairs to play some pitch and catch with a basebal since Patrick has missed two practices and will probably miss two more before his next game on Friday, so any little bit of practice he gets with a baseball in his hand is benificial.

After I got our bags packed of everything except what we will need for in the morning, I made my way downstairs to enjoy the last evening by the river while watching the boys play baseball.

Boy, was I surprised when I got downstairs! Ric was sitting on the picnic all stretched out, relaxing and Patrick was playing FOOTBALL! He was fun to watch. Half way through the game, the girl (quarterback) and the boys poised for a picture.

See if you can find Patrick in the next two pictures:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Patrick says this has been the best day of our vacation yet!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am really enjoying taking a vacation with you guys - great photos! Fun stuff....