Saturday, June 11, 2011

What Is It?

This morning started out early then quickly got interesting. Patrick's class hosted a co-ed volleyball tournament today. We had a great group of athletes to compete throughout the morning and into the afternoon.

As normal, I was up early and finishing up on some last minute paper work. Once I got that done, I was off to the volleyball court. Of course, Patrick had to drive separate from me, since he would be staying longer or leaving early than I planned.

As I was getting set up for the day, I hear a loud knock at the door and my phone rings. Patrick is on the other end all excited telling me he had found an albino creature. I laughed and told him I would be right there...

This is what I found when I opened the door:



I'm not sure it's an albino, but it was quite interesting!

No comments: