Monday, August 23, 2010

More Vacation Memories

Below are pictures I took in July of our vacation trip to Hidden Mountain in Tennessee. As I've mentioned several times in my past blog posts, we love this place and think it's just simply peaceful, relaxing and beautiful.



My good friend, Shelley, went there this past weekend but wasn't as lucky as me. You can see her blog posts here: http://whatifitdid.com/

When we travel to Tennessee, Ric has his 'special' places he likes to go to. The Knife Works is one of his favorites. I like going there too, not every day, but once or twice is good for me. I actually purchased all of my Bunko gifts there a couple years ago, and several months later when it was my turn to host the Bunko party, the girls absolutely loved their gifts!

We have found out the best and easiest cabins to get to and rent are the ones before the covered bridge. This might have been my BFF Shelley's problem. She went through the covered bridge and up, up, up the tall mountain. Once you go through the covered bridge, prepare to climb the mountain, and I'm talking roads that are almost straight up!

When we are relaxing at Hidden Mountain we usually spend one day driving around the grounds and looking at all the new cabins being built and the new landscape that is taking place. Up and down the mountains. During this trip, there is only one way to get around...

No comments: