Friday, July 02, 2010

Where's the Time Gone?

It's the first week of July already!?! How did that happen?? Just 31 days from today school will be open again. Wow! Time seems to go so fast anymore! We have accomplished several firsts under our belt these past few months. Patrick completed his first year of high school, competed in his first golf conference and sectional. Played his first high school baseball sectional game, and received his first award for attending everyday of school without missing or being tardy for 180 days. I think that is pretty awesome and I'm very proud of his accomplishments!

He is still playing baseball and golf throughout the summer, which means I'm still traveling to watch him. Just a week left of baseball and I think he'll play golf till the snow falls. If he could get the workers at the clubhouse to clear off the green and fairway, I think he'd play the entire year.

I am still learning, along with everyone else, but it is fun to watch Patrick develop his skills.

Vacation is right around the corner for us and I'm getting excited. I will have to do better on my blogging after I'm rested from my time off. Seems like it's been year-end work and reporting all over again with everything I am having to do.

To my faithful followers, I hear you! I promise to post some more interesting pictures in the near future. Please bear with me and my full schedule for a few more days :-D

Updates are coming...soon!

No comments: