Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Poor Kelly

Most know Kelly Osbourne. The whacked out drug daughter of Ossie Osbourne. Recently, she was on the TV show, Dancing With the Stars. I watched as she struggled with self confidence during her dancing routine. Her dancing wasn't bad, but she had no belief in her ability.

Now, I find the following quotes she's told some interviewer:

Osbourne, who went through rehab
for drug and alcohol addiction
three times, told US Weekly:
"I took more hell for being
fat than I did for being an
absolute raging drug addict.
I will never understand that."

The 25-year-old daughter of
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne said
she hated herself while
battling her weight problem,
and what made it worse was
how public it became.

"Some horrible obnoxious
teenager screamed out a
car window to me,
'You're fat!'
I went to my parents
bawling, 'I would rather
be called ugly than
be called fat!'"
she said.

Someone needs to tell Ms. Osbourne ugly is forever while fat people can diet!

2 comments:

Dan Kovert said...

Apparently you don't watch the show Extreme Makeover.

Alisa said...

Never...what did I miss?