Saturday, March 27, 2010

50

Today I celebrated my 50th birthday. Patrick and Ric got me a black cake! What is up with that? Patrick says I'm over the hill, to which I quickly replied, "I don't think so!"

Photobucket

I told him I was at the very top of the hill and if I make it through this year, next year I'll be over. Of course, next year will never get here!

Photobucket

They think it's funny cause they had my cake sprayed black and Patrick wanted to put candles all over it, but he said they only came in packs of 24 and he didn't want to spend the money for three packs, so he just got the 5 & 0 numbers, lol and used the few candles he found in the cabinet.

Photobucket

Black icing does create some fun times...

Photobucket

This is my favorite time of the year. Not only do I celebrate my birthday, but Spring is coming, endless college basketball, spending time and creating memories with those I love.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hope you had an incredible day! Ric and Patrick get an "A" for the cake. Too cool...