Friday, February 19, 2010

The Best Man

Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14 and is a day set aside for people to show their love and affection to one another. My opinion, it should be showed everyday to the ones you love, but for some the 14th is the day companions get engaged, or as in my brother's case, the day he was married!

Photobucket

Patrick was the Best Man for my brother and did an outstanding job!

Photobucket
This is only his second wedding to be part of. Around 1997, he was a ring barrier in a good friends wedding. Sunday, he was all grown up and standing proudly beside the groom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just married and introduced for the first time as
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Riley.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Patrick is one handsome dude, isn't he?

Alisa said...

I think so! I might be a bit bias though ;-)