Friday, August 08, 2008

Junior High

I have a myspace page at www.myspace.com/racinghero20 and get a chuckle every once in awhile when reading my 'friends' moods, expressions and bulletins.

I had a great time right before school started reading how mature some people thought they were because they were no longer in Junior High School, they had graduated and were now just High School. They were tired of all the drama from their elementary days.

I had to laugh out loud reading some of them as I was thinking to myself how many years it's been since I was in school and still have daily drama in my life!

A few months ago, ok, probably a few years ago this kind of stuff would bother me and I'd be up all night worried sick about it. Now, I could care less. I know who my BFF's are. YES, you do see an 's at the end of BFF. I have friends (guys AND girls) who know how to be BFF's to more than one person at a time.

Shocked? It is possible!

Hopefully, my myspace friends will graduate from High School and find their own BFF's and leave the Junior High BS behind them. Don't be surprised if not all get it done, because you'll run into a few who prefer to live in Junior High School forever!

No comments: