Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Something New

I was just looking through some internet pages and actually forgot what I was looking for when I ran across a page that said I could add something to my blog! Wow! How interesting.

I now have on the left side of the page a list of people that were born on today's date. I also have 'Today in History' information. Now you will know some important things that happened on today's date! ;-)

When I added these two new things, I also noticed I haven't posted a blog since Memorial Day the last of May! Hmmm, I guess I have been busy. I have lots of ideas, now I just need to find some time to jot down my thoughts, or better yet, get it off my chest! Ha!

If you are reading this, check back soon and hopefully I will get some time to add my thoughts and probably some pictures too!

No comments: