Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dreams

I found this website that tells what your dreams mean. Enter a word and click the interpret link and it will tell you what your dreams are suppose to mean. Start here:

http://www.dreammoods.com/

When I entered what I have been dreaming about lately this is what I received:

To dream that you are trapped or caught in a trap, suggests that you are feeling confined and restricted in your job, career, health, or a personal relationship. You may be in a rut or tired of the same daily monotony.

Hmmm...THAT sure sounds correct. I AM tired of the same daily monotony! Here’s another:

To dream that you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or
repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts.


Correct again! Wow! Overwhelmed...you betcha!

To dream that you or something is sinking, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed and that someone or something is pulling your down. You may be experiencing lowered self-esteem and confidence. Alternatively, some important and significant stage in your life may be coming to an end. Consider what is sinking and its significance.

Again, notice the ‘overwhelmed’ word. An important and significant stage of my life is coming to an end? Hmmm? And finally:


To dream that you are stuck, represents helplessness and feeling of being unable to escape from life's problems/stress. You have lost confidence in yourself and in your ability to move ahead in your life. Your lack of clear goals and low self-esteem may be a common cause for such dreams.

I’m suppose to be unable to escape from life’s problems and stress? Heck, that has been easy for me lately. I have dropped the ball and dumped jobs in people’s laps without notice to anyone. I am an adult and don’t take responsibility for anything I do anymore. I have eliminated tons of stress issues but according to the above statement there is more to release. Guess if you are the one stressing me, you will be next!

Have a nice day ;-)

No comments: