Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Party Time

The holiday season is a busy time with parties, family, friends, cooking, baking, shopping, etc.

That being said, a group of good friends got together recently to celebrate the holidays and just being friends!

To start off our night, we were picked up in style


It rained all night long, but each time we stopped the rain let up long enough for us to get in the building without using an umbrella or getting drenched.

Our first stop in Indy was Rick's Café Boatyard



This was Ric and I's first time there, but was impressed with the atmosphere of the Café. I ordered the Cajun fish, slaw, broccoli, seasoned fries, and sauce. It was nice and hot, just like I expected!



If you noticed in the second photo the Café had Long Island Ice Tea's for $5. Yes, I had one, I mean some, YUM!

We made a promise in the beginning that what went on in the limo and what happened during the entire night would stay between all of us. However, I did manage to get some photos of us, that allows me to keep my promise, but I can share with out any problems.



We already have the date set for what is now going to be our annual outing in December. Well, unless I can talk everyone into doing it before then!


CHEERS!


No comments: