Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Fun Spring Times!

While in Tennessee the end of March, Patrick and I went the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg. If you haven't been there, you should drop what you are doing and go! Each time we have been to Tennessee, we've said we would go to the aquarium, but for some reason or another, we didn't. Sure glad we went this time and seen what we have been missing! I didn't have my Cannon camera, but had my trusty iPhone instead. The quality of the pictures aren't as good as they could have been, but you can still enjoy their beauty.

These are the dreaded jelly fish. I was stung by some just like these when I was in Florida as a little girl. Needless to say, it ruined my entire vacation, and I've not cared for the monsters since!



As we were making our way around the exhibits, we came across one of the largest shark skulls ever assembled.



When we were done at the aquarium, Patrick had a coupon for a FREE shark tooth necklace. He was so excited to get something for FREE! I was trying to explain to him if it's free, sometimes it's not worth a whole lot.



I think he had figured it out in less than three minutes...that's about as long as the necklace lasted, before it broke! ;-)

No comments: