Sunday, May 16, 2010

50 Year Member

Recently, 16 of the 17 members of Phi Beta Psi Sorority, along with a few special guests, met at the burg's local restaurant, Lucille's, to honor Norma England.

Photobucket

Fifty years ago, Norma became a member of the sorority. For the past month we have been planning this celebration right under her nose and she had no clue about it until she walked into the restaurant and everyone yelled, "Surprise!"

It was a great evening with fellow sisters and special friends. Some couldn't get over the shock of being there...

Photobucket

Kendra Smith will be celebrating 25 years as a sorority member in September!

Norma is a great role model for many. I will be 94 years old when I get my 50 year pin, but I will always remember this evening I got to share with a great person.

Congratulations Norma!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Norma is beautiful -- inside and out. Thanks for sharing, Alisa!