Thursday, April 08, 2010

FORE!!!

Today, Tuesday, April 8 was Patrick's first golf match.

Photobucket

What a beautiful course this is! This was also my first time at an actual match. I was froze to the bone with the 30+mph winds and 40 degree temperatures. Certainly not my idea of an evening on a golf course.

Photobucket

He carefully places is ball...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Deep in thought...

Photobucket

On to find my ball and hit it again...

Photobucket

Crothersville vs Henryville and Christian Academy. Here Patrick and Cody, from Henryville, make their way to the next hole.

Photobucket

Chip shot...

Photobucket

Picking up his clubs and on to another par 4...

Photobucket

Patrick's first high school golf outing with Kyle Davis, Dillon Maxie, Cameron Royalty and Darrin Briner. This is a great group of golfers...

Photobucket

Patrick made me proud today, as always, and I can't wait till the next time he gets to go again!

Goooooooooooo TIGERS!!!

1 comment:

Reyes said...

Hello please visit my blog is very beatiful http://biografiasdelatele.blogspot.com/