Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All About ME!

Next month I have an appointment with my family doctor for my annual physical. I thought I'd have to wait till then to get the news about myself, but I was wrong! I got the 'all about me' diagnosis this morning...and I'm happy to say it didn't cost me a dime!

It seems I have a 'new' bestie I didn't even know about. Someone who has been tracking my every move, watching me when they didn't think I would notice. The accusations they made are true and false. Not sure if I'd say false or just flat out lying.

There is a blog I frequent, along with several others, but this particular one I visit when I need a good laugh. Upon my visit to this blog, if the person has posted, I usually sit back in amazement thinking, "Does she really think people are going to believe this shit?"

Her latest post has my name mentioned, in pretty bold, blue lettering and spelled correctly!!! Both my first and last name!!! She knows I visit her blog, she knows from which computer I visit. She thinks I have been trying to hide something?? I don't understand what I have to hide. It's a public blog, just like mine and anyone can view it if they have the address. Honestly, I have told a few people the address so they can see this unbelievable crap for themselves.

I'm telling you, you just have to see it to believe it!

She has accused me of signing in as an anonymous person and making a comment on her post. That is another lie and something I have not done and will not do. I actually considered posting this as a comment to her insane post on her blog, but figured she would somehow alter what I'm saying and turn it into more lies, so I just posted it here on my blog so the facts will be correct.

I guess I will call my doctor first thing in the morning and cancel my annual physical for next week since I already know everything about me! ;)

No comments: