Friday, July 03, 2009

3 months!!!

Gosh, how time flies. I think it's been almost three months since my last blog! Many things have happened since then so where do I begin? I've been to school again at Ivy Tech, Patrick's graduated from middle school and will be 15 in 23 days and a Freshman in August! Again, can you believe how time flies?? It's unreal!

Another baseball season has begun and ended already. Patrick is playing on the Pony League again this year, but will be playing with the high school team next spring. Again, unbelievable!!

I promise to the cyber gods to do better in the future, rather than trying to recap everything that happened into one blog. Sometimes life just don't corporate with your personal plans! Ha!

I am on my first summer vacation of the year and have a few things planned. Nothing extravagant, just being lazy by the pool each and every day and some serious relaxation!

I'll try to get a few pictures of the excitement this week to share with everyone. Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

God Bless America!

No comments: