Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas (A Little)

All my shopping is complete, however, will be going shopping today, on the weekends, and Christmas Eve. Not looking for anything particular, just enjoy having time to do it, plus people watching. Sometimes people watching can last for hours. I often wonder if some people watchers are looking at me thinking 'what is that crazy lady doing?'

Anyhow, I love the winter. Not necessarily the holiday since The reason for the season has taken on a whole new meaning in recent years. Seems too many people have forgotten it's Jesus' birthday, not seeing who can out-do each other. (That's a whole other story)

Time with family and friends, parties, reflections of those no longer with us, and just spending good quality time together makes me really love this time of year.

A tree is up!



It's not mine, but it's a picture of a tree that is up!

No comments: