Monday, July 04, 2011

365 Days Have Passed

At this time last year, Patrick and I were trying to figure out what to take to a Fourth of July cookout at my bestest friends home. We ended up taking 7-layer dip and chips to share with everyone.

Later in the evening, as the sun had set, we enjoyed some fireworks Kendra had purchased in Tennessee a few weeks earlier. We had a great time, ate some great food, and shared some memoriable laughs.

We were actually planning on traveling together on our next vacation in July 2011. Little did I know at the time that would never take place.

There's not been a day that has went by where I've not thought of Kendra. Whether it be a tear that's fell, or a smile, and even laughter at times, I've thought of her every single day and miss the awesome times we shared together.

I want to share a couple photos I have of Kendra. She was beautiful inside and out and an amazing friend, who I miss dearly.



Rest in Peace Kendra!

No comments: