Monday, January 17, 2011

Addicting Apps!

My BFF Shelley posted on her blog about some cool apps she had downloaded. You can read about it here:

http://whatifitdid.com/2011/01/my-favorite-ipad-and-iphone-apps/

I tried some of 'em and also found one I couldn't live without! (I'll share the new app information shortly)

Angry Birds-Holiday edition, opens up a whole new set of levels to conquer.




Shelley also blogged about Touchwriter. This app is cool and will save you tons of time trying to text on your little typewriter. Just open Touchwriter and write your messages, notes, etc.


The new app I found really addicting is Burn the Rope.


This is the easiest and legal way to be a pyromaniac and have fun at the same time.


There are several levels to this app too. Red, green, blue, purple ants and beetles, spiders, (you get to burn the spiders, and I really love that!)and really neat music to go along with it!


Download it today, choose a level and enjoy this fun game on your iPhone or iPad!


WARNING: These apps are addicting!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for sharing screenshots of what happens when you actually complete the levels. I'm not sure I'll ever get that far. :-)

No info on the HeyTell application? I have some audio clips I'd be happy to provide to you so you can share them with the world. ;-)

Alisa said...

HeyTell in the next blog...