Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How Was Your Week?

How was your week? That question was asked of me this past Saturday. Right off the bat, I said, "It was good." I wasn't really even thinking about the answer I was giving, I just quickly remembered there wasn't nothing that was pressing on my mind. "Well," said the nice lady, "I've been praying for you and your family this week!" Whoa! Let me re-think my answer then, I thought!

As I thought about it, my week was a really GREAT one.

The lady explained to me her deacon at our church had a prayer schedule and my family was on the list of people to pray for that week. After thinking about that, I realized my week was one of the best weeks I had had in a long, long, long, time.

I thought it was very thoughtful for Juanita to take time out of her day to think of me and my family, and include us in her daily prayers. I'm going to check, but I pretty sure Ron and Juanita will have a great week this week, as they have been included in my daily prayers!

No comments: